Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog announcements

My blog has been quite stagnant for a while. Don't worry, it's not that I have stopped thinking, but I'm encountering some anamolies in thought for various issues, and am trying to iron things out.


Within the next few months, I will churn out thoughts on the following issues:

1) Hedonism and the hedonic treadmill
2) The diverse manifestations of psychology
3) What we can learn from Sherlock Holmes
4) Is our understanding of creativity completely wrong?
5) Malcolm Gladwell's articles
6) A spiritual approach to materialism
7) The value of questioning everything

The posts may not come out in chronological sequence, I will naturally write the ones which have more weight on my mind first. If you'd like to know, numbers 1,3 and 7 are constantly bugging me.

Some posts will be linked as well, but that's all i would say for now. Please stay tuned to my Renaissance Domain :)

No comments: